- Making it easier for you to navigate our website
- During a visit your session preferences will be stored, so you do not have to re-enter the same information every time you visit the website.
- You will not receive the same information every time you visit the website.
- We will measure the usability of our website to improve it if necessary.
- We can offer you personalized advertisements and/or recommendations based on your interests
- We can recognize the device you are using when you visit our website.
We use the following cookies:
The company Google Inc., via Google Analytics, places cookies on this website as part of its web analytics solution. We use this service to track and get reports about how visitors use our site. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if Google is legally required, or if third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
The analytical cookies collect statistics about the usage of the website by visitors. These statistics provide more insights into how often the website is visited and where improvement is needed. This is in order to guarantee an optimal user experience.
Functional cookies ensure the proper functioning of the website. For instance:
- Your browser settings will be saved. This way you will have an optimal view of the website on your screen.
- It will make it possible for you to save your login data, so you do not have to repeat it.
- To distribute the load of the website evenly, this way the website will stay functional en reachable.
- To uncover potential problems or misuse on the website
You may refuse the installation of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser; however, please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of our websites. By using our websites, you consent to process data about you by third parties in the manner and for the purposes set out above.